We Know Your Business.
- Well aware that your photocopier is an integral part of your working infrastructure, we endeavour to visit on the day of your call wherever possible.
- A fully trained engineer will travel to your location and expertly diagnose your problem.
- No contract necessary for call outs.
- All types of faults can be diagnosed from a tiny squeak to a seemingly dead machine.
- Where possible we’ll attempt to fix your device over the phone, helping you save money and machine downtime.
- Free health check on every call including cleaning machines internally and checking consumable parts for wear.
- If your machine requires replacement parts, a competitive quote will be provided for the supply and fitting of parts to get you back up and running again.
- Scan-to-email (or scan-to-folder) set-up and configuration available.
- Preventative maintenance and servicing to extend the life and reliability of your photocopier.
- Out of warranty service contracts at very competitive prices.
- All repairs are covered by a 30 day on-site guarantee. If the original repaired fault re-emerges within 30 days of the original repair, we will return to site completely free of charge.
- Repair and maintenance of all leading brands.
Call now for Guaranteed lowest price printer repair
Maintenance & Support
At Apley Office Technology you get a dedicated service support team that is always on hand to offer guidance, so you can rest assured that you will never be left unsupported. Whats more Apley can compose bespoke service contracts to suit your individual business requirements.
We specialise in the following:
Sales and supply of office equipment. This includes items such as:
We also specialise in all areas of network printing and can guide you through the process of upgrading your office to manage this.
As well, we’re experts in Managed Print Services where you pay for the printer depending on how much printing you do. No big upfront payments, just a managed cost over the lifespan of the printer. Why not talk to us today about how we manage this?
A strategic approach to managing your print and document infrastructure can yield significant savings for any organisation. By assessing everything from numbers of devices, through to changing user printing behaviour, we deliver cost savings of up to 25%.
We use a holistic approach to streamlining the document lifecycle, we review your business processes, working practices and user behaviour to help you work smarter, rationalise resources and help you streamline your operations.
With the trend for mobile working increasing, we have the knowledge and experience to give users access to the same print experience, regardless of location.
By managing and securing the entire print process from user click to print collection, we give you the peace of mind that business critical documents won’t end up in the wrong hands, as well as helping you meet statutory obligations.
Reduce Your Waste
No organisation wants to knowingly waste scarce resources on unnecessary printing. By removing your reliance on paper and enabling digital working practices we can demonstrate environmental savings in terms of CO2, water, power and even trees!
Every business needs to think about reducing down time. We can minimise your down time, as we have a maximum 4 hour call out response time, as well as a first time fix rate of 98%
All makes & models covered
All of our customers benefit from the following;
- Delivery and installation of all equipment
- On-site operator training on all new products
- 98% of calls fixed first time
- A planned preventative maintenance program
- Maximum 4 hour response time for service calls
- All original manufacturers toners and parts
- Freephone equipment support help line
- Organised service support database
- Regular product and performance reviews
- Equipment replacement policy
- Recycling program